Sangres Art Guild Workshop
To be determined
Previous SAG Workshops:
- Lorenzo Chavez, October, 2016
- Stephen C. Datz, July, 2012
- Lorenzo Chavez, September, 2011
- Thomas J. Owen, June, 2009
Ongoing SAG Workshops / Study Groups / Classes
- Monday Art Group - Paint together with friends each Monday and learn from each other.
- Life Drawing - Draw or paint the figure each Tuesday from January through April.
- Plein Air Days - Paint the great outdoors one day each week from May-October in a different location.
- Custer County Photography Club - Join like-minded photographers for good times learning the latest in photography.
Other Area Workshops of Interest
Gerald Merfeld 2017 Summer Workshops June 4-9 (Beginners and New Students) and July 16-28 (Intermediate and Advanced)
The Beginners and New Students (June) workshop will focus on the basics – drawing, values, composition, color and the handling of painting material. There will be a number of demonstrations incorporated into this workshop between the scheduled Classes. The Intermediate and Advanced workshop (July) classes will deal with the importance of a strong block in along with the aptness of fore thought. The theme of the demonstration and CLASS will be “Visual Poetry” is a must !!
Art in the Aspens - Offering fine art instruction since 1990; plein air and studio workshops in a variety of locations.
Spanish Peaks Arts Council - offers adult, teens and children’s art workshops in beautiful La Veta, CO.