Congratulations to the winners of the 2020 Calendar Show competition (in alphabetical order):
- Sandra Dalton, “Sylvester”, Photograph
- Donna Ehrhardt, “Whimsical Sunflower”, Alcohol Ink
- Curt Gillespie, “Winter Mountain Stream”, Oil
- Gushikawa, “Ojo de Aguila”, Photograph
- Karen LeBlond, “The Night Guides Me Home”, Raku Clay
- Lorie Merfeld-Batson, “February Morn”, Oil
- Marti Minogue, “Winter Welcome to Westcliffe”, Watercolor
- Linda Ouellette, “Kingman Turquoise & Copper Navajo Pearls”, Jewelry
- Anne Owens, “Some Kind of Plant”, Pastel
- Connie Reinke, “Aspen Snow”, Acrylic
- Liz VanSomeren, “Toupee”, Graphite
- Pattie Wall, “Aspens – Late Summer”, Acrylic
- Terri Wiebke, “Wild Hollyhocks”, Pastel
Thirty artists entered 56 pieces. All entries were accepted.
The Calendar Show entries were judged on March 7th by Marty Brens of Art in the Aspens. She was very impressed with the quality of the entries and had a difficult time narrowing it to only 13! Thank you Marty!