If you are interested in applying for a SAG scholarship, email email@example.com or call 719-429-4911. See also the application form.
- SAG did not award a scholarship this year, as no reasonable applicants were identified. Scholarship money was rolled over to 2020.
- SAG awarded a $500 scholarship to Michael B., a local high school student to help him pursue an arts-related career at University of Colorado.
- SAG again provided financial assistance to Custer County School to acquire needed art supplies and a series of learning tools.
- SAG again sponsored a field trip to the Denver Art Museum for high school art students of Custer County School. Additionally, SAG purchased needed art supplies for the art students at CCS.
- SAG re-approved sponsorship of a trip to the Denver Art Museum for art students of Custer County School.
- Additionally, SAG will sponsor several art workshops for home-schooled children in Custer County during 2015 and 2016. The workshops will provide hands-on experiences in several art mediums and provide a casual exposure to the visual arts.
- SAG approved sponsorship of a trip to the Denver Art Museum for art students of Custer County School. Unfortunately, the trip was not able to be fulfilled, so we will roll-over the support in 2015.
- SAG awarded a $500 scholarship to Maya J., a local high school student to help her pursue an art-related career at Western State Colorado University.
- SAG provided monetary awards to local art students via their student art show. The monies were used for the purchase of art supplies to further their education in art.
- SAG provided a local home-schooled student interested in art, a scholarship to attend the Lorenzo Chavez workshop, hosted by the Sangres Art Guild