If you have an interest in the visual arts, membership in the Sangres Art Guild is for you. Annual dues are a mere $35 each plus $10 for each additional family member. Membership runs for 12 months and is due upon your anniversary date.
- Membership: $35 single + $10 each to enroll additional family member(s)
- Spouse or 1st degree relatives that reside in your home
- Student Membership: $15
- up to age 25
Please fill out the Membership Form if you want to join, so our membership coordinator gets your personal information. Send it to SAG at the address at the bottom of the form. You may also use this form to pay or renew by check.
To join as a new member online, choose your level below, then click Add to Cart and you will be taken to a secure site where you can pay by credit card (MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX) or by Paypal.
Existing members should renew from My Membership. Your login i.d. is the first initial of your first name, followed by your last name (example: Jane Doe’s login i.d. is jdoe). If you don’t have your password, click the Lost Your Password? link on the login page and then follow the instructions in the email that will be sent to your email of record.
The benefits of SAG membership are several
- Reduced fees for entry of works shown at 3rd Street Gallery
- Lower commission on those works sold at 3rd Street Gallery
- Free page on this web site to display and describe your art with a personal profile and link to your web site
- Opportunity to display up to 5 items of “bin art” throughout the year for a modest fee
- Notice of 3rd Street Gallery and SAG activities
- Opportunity to meet and mingle with other artists at SAG meetings and pick up valuable free advice in informative programs
- Notice of Call to Artists at our gallery as well as other regional calls
- Opportunity to volunteer and receive display space for your work in the upstairs gallery
- Members may gain a reduced fee for some workshops
- It supports the visual arts and Art in Public Places in the Wet Mountain Valley
- It’s just fun!