If you have an interest in the visual arts, membership in the Sangres Art Guild is for you. Annual dues are a mere $35 each plus $10 for each additional family member (family means those 1st degree relatives that reside in your home). Membership runs for the calendar year.
- Memberships are due in January at $35 single + $10 each additional family member.* (*Spouse or 1st degree relatives that reside in your home)
- Student Membership: $15 (up to age 25).
Fill out the Membership Form if you want to join or renew and pay by check.
To join or renew your membership online, you can choose your level, then click Add to Cart and you will be taken to a secure site where you can pay by credit card (MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX) or by Paypal.
The benefits of SAG membership are several:
- Reduced fees for entry of works shown at 3rd Street Gallery
- Lower commission on those works sold at 3rd Street Gallery
- Free page on this web site to display and describe your art with a personal profile and link to your web site
- Opportunity to display up to 5 items of “bin” art throughout the year for a modest fee
- Notice of 3rd Street Gallery activities
- Opportunity to meet and mingle with other artists at SAG monthly meetings and pick up valuable free advice in informative programs
- Notice of Call to Artists at our gallery as well as other regional calls
- Opportunity to volunteer and receive display space for your work in the upstairs gallery as well as free entry in the annual Holiday Show
- Members may gain a reduced fee for some workshops
- It supports the visual arts and Art in Public Places in the Wet Mountain Valley
- It’s just fun!