Photography and drawing have been a passion of mine since I was a child. My first camera only took black and white photos. I learned a lot about light and shadows. When I was able to take color photos my world opened up.
In my twenties I started exploring painting, first in oils then acrylics. Now I divide my time between photography, drawing, and painting. Since I live in the mountains I have inspiration all around me every day. Hopefully that inspiration comes through in my art.
- First Place for Times Past at FCA
- Second Place for Times Past at 3rd Street Gallery
- Honorable Mention on J. Mane Gallery for Sangres in Fall
- Twin Fawns was chosen for a book by The Ranch Magazine.
- Sangres in Fall and Twin Fawns were both in The Mensa Bulletin magazine.
- It has been my honor to be chosen for four SAG Calendars.