My photography helps me connect with the spirit of the things I love in life: wildlife, nature and sports. Through my photography I hope to inspire others with the joy I experience in interacting with the world. I especially enjoy photographing birds because their unique biology and behavior are so different from our own. The majesty and grace of the big mammals fills me with excitement, and sometimes a sense of danger. I am awed by our natural world, from the immensity of wide open landscapes to the beauty of the smallest, most fragile flowers.
- Aug 2010: 2nd & 3rd Place, 3rd Street Galley Flora & Fauna Show, Westcliffe, CO
- Apr 2010: 1st Place, 3rd Street Galley Outdoor Inspirations Show, Westcliffe, CO
- Jun 2009: 1st Place, 2nd Place & Honorable Mention, SPACe Galley Photoography Show, La Veta, CO
- Aug 2008: 2nd Place, Photography, Golden Fine Arts Fest, Golden, CO
- Jun 2008: Best Photographer, CHUN People's Fair, Denver, CO
- Sep 2007: Best of Show & 1st Place Color, Pueblo Art Guild's Annual Photography Show
- Jan 2006: Honorable Mention, North American Nature Photography Association Annual Showcase