Congratulations to the winners of the Peoples’ Choice awards at the Holiday Show. Three awards were slated, but due to the close tie for third, we issued four awards.
The highest vote-getters were:
- Silvia Hooper‘s photograph “Calm Waters Begin As Waterfalls”
- Mike Arterburn‘s oil painting “Ophir Creek Aspens.”
- Liz VanSomeren‘s fiber art “Portrait of a Happy Dog”
- Natalie Thurston‘s acrylic painting “Nana’s Ranunculus”
Also placing high in the number of votes acquired were:
- Silvia Hooper’s photograph “Fairyland”
- Mike Arterburn’s conte pencil drawing “Valley Bison”
- Curt Gillespie’s oil painting “Boreal Sunrise”
- Natalie Thurston’s watercolor painting “Amish Sisters”
- Karen LeBlond’s raku wall art “Red Canyon Sunset”
Congratulations to all exhibitors on putting together a fine show. Our thanks also to Anne Owens and Donna Ehrhardt for arranging a fine reception.