Open to artists and photographers of all ages, SAG members or non-members, 2D and 3D artworks in all mediums are accepted.
Intake Fees & Forms
Per Entry: Member: $8, Non-member: $16
Intake form, exhibition waivers, and ID Tags are available at the gallery and must be completed with submission of all entries.
- Limit 5 pieces of artwork per artist
- Original 2D art, original Photography and original 3D art accepted
- All artwork must be original (no reproductions). The artist must own the copyright and have written permission to use all source materials
- Artwork must be framed and/or mounted appropriately, protected for handling, and must meet 3rd Street Special Holiday Show Gallery Criteria
- Artist’s information must be completed on the Intake Form on submission day
- All artwork submitted must be for sale by the Gallery during the Show
- Commission is 30% for members or 40% for non-members
Small works priced for affordable Holiday sales
- Artwork must be 400 sq. in. or less (frame size) or small if sculpture
- 3 People’s Choice Awards
- Open to all artists; Original 2D Art, Photography, & 3D art accepted
Using an ID Tag, attach the following information to the back or bottom of all entries.
- Artist or Photographer’s Name
The gallery reserves the right to jury out artwork which fails to comply with its criteria or as needed due to space constraints.
Art Show & Sale
Show Dates: Oct 31 – Dec 23
All Entries must be for sale during the full length of this show. The gallery retains commissions at 30% for members and 40 % for non-members.
Awards, Opening Reception
- Sat, Nov 9, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. (formerly Nov 2; changed to Nov 9 due to weather)
- and a Mid-Show reception: Sat, Dec 7, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
People’s Choice awards, ribbons and cash, will be announced and presented toward the end of the reception following the close of voting. Artists are encouraged to attend and invite their clients to make this a successful event.
Sun & Mon, Dec 22 & 23, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
After Dec 23, pick up only on Mondays, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Pick up and sign out your work. To authorize someone else to pick up and sign out your work, please advise the gallery staff with that information.
The gallery is staffed Thurs–Mon, May-Dec, 11a.m. – 4 p.m. Phone: 719-315-6045.
For more information, contact:
- Gallery Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-331-2164
- Gallery Show Coordinator: email@example.com or 719-783-2099
Neither 3rd Street Art Gallery nor Sangres Art Guild accepts any liability for artwork associated with this show and sale. Artists and photographers must carry their own insurance.