SAG is proud to sponsor the High Peaks Art Ramble in tandem with the High Peaks Music Festival.
SAG members are invited to participate in SAG’s first High Peaks Art Ramble on September 14, 11-6pm! SAG artists are encouraged to sign up early as spaces are limited!
The art show and sale will take place during KLZR’s High Peaks Music Festival at the Feed Store Amphitheater. Participating artist displays will be spread out under a shady canopy of beautiful trees along the winding paths around the stage.
- Participating artists will get free admission to the Music Festival and there will be no charge for exhibit space.
- All proceeds from art sales will go to the artists.
- Artists will be able to enter the Park at 9:00 Saturday morning to set up their own displays.
- About 25 sites will be identified in advance along the winding paths.
- Specific sites will be available that morning on a first come first served basis.
- Each artist will handle their own sales transactions. WiFi access is limited, so cash or checks are desirable. Credit card info can be taken manually and input later.
- Artists are responsible for sales tax.
- Participating artists will be invited to hang one of their pieces on the SAG display at the entrance to the show.
For more information, contact Shushuclark@gmail.com.
Neither 3rd Street Art Gallery nor Sangres Art Guild accepts any liability for artwork associated with this show and sale. Artists and photographers must carry their own insurance.